Random skrivegreier for Sinus, lulz

Har du noe grafikk du vil vise frem? Eller kanskje en hjemmeside? Noe du vil ha respons på? Vis det fram her!

Re: Random skrivegreier for Sinus, lulz

Innlegg Sine Metu » 17 Feb 2010 15:21

God, it's so annoying. The way they talk, the way they walk, the way they dress up... It all makes me sick. Sick of them, sick of this. They're all so fake.

But whom am I to judge them? I got a feeling that I'm the one carrying the mask. I never show any of them my true intentions, I never slip up and tell them. It's safe, carrying that mask. Hiding the feelings I don't want to show any of them, hiding my true self. I haven't met anyone that have seen through that mask yet. Those I think are able to do it, I avoid. Because it's easier this way. Easier than telling others. Crying, smiling... It doesn't matter to me. As long as I am able to exist the way I do, I'm content.

But whom am I? What is my mask and what is myself? If I ask others, they will define me as they see me. But they cannot see the mask. Sometimes, I belive that I, myself cannot see that mask. I fear it. Fear losing myself, losing my emotions. Yet, I think emotions are unnecessary. I don't even like half of them. But not being able to feel anything... Yes, that is my nightmare. Indifference is scary, yet I am able to pretend that this is the way I see the world. Will others hate me for it? Will other betray me if they know? I don't know. I don't know anything, anymore.

I will just continue dreaming about that one time when I will truly be free. If I can ever make that happen.

----

Jeg vet. Forvirrende. Men fint likevel. Jeg trenger ikke utdype meg, dere kan tenke selv. x]
Ikke trykk her. Jeg advarte deg, altså.
Sine Metu
Rektor Humlesnurrs yndlingselev

Innlegg Isabel Hunter » 17 Feb 2010 18:47

Daìn skrev:But whom am I to judge them?
But whom am I?
Will other betray me if they know?

Det skal være who på de to første, der.
Who/whom skrev:"Who is that masked man? (“Who” = subject) The men, four of whom are ill, were indicted for fraud. (“whom” = object)

På den andre er det bare en enkel skrivefeil, går jeg ut fra, men whatevz. C: Det burde kanskje stå "Would the others hate me for it?" og "Would the others betray me if they knew?". Det får liksom bedre flyt.

Utenom det, så er du flink. Jeg liker Sines emotanker. <3
Bilde Bilde
Brukerens avatar
Isabel Hunter
Galtvortskolens beste medlem

Innlegg Sine Metu » 17 Feb 2010 21:13

Yay, I det minste er det noen som retter på meg. C:
Sine Metu

Innlegg Isabel Hunter » 17 Feb 2010 23:12

Daìn skrev:Yay, I det minste er det noen som retter på meg. C:

Hahah, bare gi Kepz0rz a call, så får du sikkert retting i massevis. :3
Bilde Bilde
Brukerens avatar
Isabel Hunter
Galtvortskolens beste medlem

Innlegg Sine Metu » 22 Apr 2010 20:30

Ny Sine-ish sak. Hirr hirr.

I am confused.
Other people might be confused too, but they will never ever reach up to my level of confusion.
Well, some might, but well, nobody even saw this coming. I think.

I might be gay. Or wait, gay is the wrong word for it. Maybe bicurious, but I'm not interested in sleeping with skanky men in tight pants. I like women. Curvy women. Oh fuck it, I'm not even going to explain what my preferences are. I don't even know what they are anymore. I mean, I liked Joke Luminou. I was at least attracted to her. I'm not anymore, though. She got nice soft skin, her eyes were... interesting. Uh, I don't remember the color of them, but they were nice... I think.

Am I supposed to remember stuff like that about girlfriends? I don't remember much from our relationship. We didn't have a long and fancy relationship, afterall. I barely know anything about her, and when I think about it, she doesn't know much about me either. It's good for me, though. If she knew everything, she would be annoying. Annoying like Robyn is when she is worried about me. I don't like people worrying. I'm not worth it afterall.

But, somehow I find it curious that... He might see through it all. I think he knows when I'm wearing a mask. I think it's ridiculous to call it a mask, even though I have no other name for it. But what else should I call it? Hiding your emotions, letting nothing or no-one stand in the way of you... Yes, I think mask will do for now.

I can't deny I'm attracted to him. The way he looks at me, the way he talks... He treats me as an equal, a challenge in wits, maybe. I find that... Well, since I'm lacking words; I find that hot. He dresses appropriate, he talks refined without sounding completely boring, and his logic is making me shiver. Not in that way, off course, but still. If he were a girl, he would find himself pinned to a wall already. But this is confusing. Why am I feeling this way towards him, and nobody else? I don't find every boy attractive. Only him. I thought gays were supposed to be swooning after everything with a male reproductive organ, not just one boy. That's at least what Shinya Sano did. I suppose he is special though. I swear I've hit him enough times in the head to kill some of those braincells. I don't think he'll get children either.

So how do I do this thing? I can clearly tell he doesn't hate me. He usually smiles when I show up, but isn't that normal friendship? Fuck, I think I should've gone out more as a kid and learned about these goddamn social rules. Damn it, this is hard. I think I'll stick to the friendship-plan a while.

Lascelle Smythes is probably just as straight as a straight line. I just have to wait and see if I ever will be around to confirm it.

BLEH, LENGE SIDEN JEG HAR SKREVET NOE. <__<''' Må trene meg opp igjen. ikke drep meg.
Sine Metu

Innlegg Robyn Ayabie » 22 Apr 2010 20:36

Fantastisk, Currycat. Jeg har ikke ord. High-level skrivekunst. Jeg bøyer meg til helvete ned i støvet.
You go to the dentist and they're like «you need your leg amputated»!
Brukerens avatar
Robyn Ayabie
Spøkelse

Innlegg Joke Luminou » 25 Apr 2010 17:07

Jeg er ikke spesielt flink til å skrive selv så kritikk får du nok ikke, men faen hva det var bra!
“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”
Brukerens avatar
Joke Luminou
Legende

Innlegg Nilordien » 25 Apr 2010 17:52

kjedelig.
Bilde
Brukerens avatar
Nilordien
Blæreball

Innlegg Sine Metu » 25 Apr 2010 18:01

Nilordien skrev:kjedelig.

Y'know, alt som er skrevet er ikke ment til å være kjempeunderholdende. Det er et utdrag fra Sines tanker, måten han tenker på og omgås med folk.

... Og i det minste femdobbeltposter jeg ikke bare fordi folk ikke vil kommentere.
Sine Metu

Innlegg Nilordien » 25 Apr 2010 18:16

still boring.

folk kommenterer tinga dine for de er venn med deg og ikke fordi det du gjøre er nødvendigvis noe bra.
Bilde
Brukerens avatar
Nilordien
Blæreball

Gå til Respons

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 37 gjester