Random skrivegreier for Sinus, lulz

Har du noe grafikk du vil vise frem? Eller kanskje en hjemmeside? Noe du vil ha respons på? Vis det fram her!

Random skrivegreier for Sinus, lulz

Innlegg Sine Metu » 11 Jan 2010 22:17

Jepp. Jeg må vel ha et slikt emne jeg også. Er for glad i å skrive og stuff til å ikke ha det.

Jeg legger ut ting sånn etterhvert, yo. C:

"I tend to stare outside, gazing upon all of those humans outside, taking a fucking freezing bath with the giant squid (at this time of the year? Crazy people, I tell you), having a snowballfight or doing other idiotic activities I cannot explain why any sensible human being would want to participate in. Yet, I somehow get enchanted of how happy those people seem to be. It is so different from what I am used to. I do not lie to myself, I know that people have it worse or better than me, and there is no point in wasting breath complaining about it. I detest some of the people I meet in the hall, complaining about various aspects of their lives. Either they complain about things they lack, like friends, items or an actual life, or they complain about things they have too much of. For example; "OHMYGOD, I CAN'T BELIVE THAT FUCKING HAG ACTUALLY GAVE US ALL THAT HOMEWORK. SHE'S LIKE SUCH A BITCH!". Like anyone actually cares. But the strangest part about the human kind, is that they almost always seem to care. They always seem to have an opinion on a certain matter, or discuss things with others. "OH MY GOD I LIKE TOTALLY AGREE."

I always get the feeling I do not fit in here. People tend to stare, or say it directly to my face. If they do not, they are oblivious or want to get down in my pants. A lot of people do, and I have to surpress the urge to puke everytime one of those annoying girls touches me, hoping for a free ride. Yes. I do not fit in at all. If I did, I would take every girl up on their offer, or try to be nice to people. Yes, I am aware that my gestures and manner of speaking may be seen as quite rude, but I simply do not care. I don't want to care. Those people around me are better off not knowing me. I like pretending that they are nobodies. Because nobodies are easier to deal with. I do not know them, they do not know me. Because, if I don't know them I won't have more people to worry about.

Oh, look how nice. It is snowing. I hope those bastards freeze to death."

Bare en random skriblerigreie. Sine's synspunkt, ofc. Jeg trenger ikke høre hva jeg gjør galt på engelsken min, fortell meg heller hva dere synes om selve teksten.
Ikke trykk her. Jeg advarte deg, altså.
Sine Metu
Rektor Humlesnurrs yndlingselev

Re: Random skrivegreier for Sinus, lulz

Innlegg Sine Metu » 14 Jan 2010 00:31

Jeg hater dobbeltposting. Ghrnf.

Why did people insist on touching him? He hated it. He wished people would stop, yet people insisted on doing it. Hugs, small butterflykisses, holding his hand, sitting so close to him that he could feel their breath in his neck... It made him feel small. Like every little touch took away something, a precious piece of himself. It almost felt like he was losing himself.

He didn't mind when certain people hugged him sometimes, when something had happened or when they were upset and needed it. He could never comprehend why people seemed to need instant contact with another human being unless it was something important. He never did it himself unless he wanted contact with someone or he was very very very upset, and it seldom happened.

This was one of the many things he never really did understand, and he did not belive it would ever change. He did not want it to change. He would rather stay unemotional, with a perfect mask, disguising his thoughts. He didn't like when people saw trough his mask, it felt like he shattered into small pieces so that people could just pick up one of them and analyze it, and just put it back, saying he was uinteresting or nothing to be bothered with. People always told him that, but that was his mask, his disguise. No one really knew him, and he liked it better that way.

"Isabel, could you please stop touching me?" Yes, he hated physical contact with a passion.
Sine Metu

Innlegg Isabel Hunter » 14 Jan 2010 00:36

Han liker det og du vet det. :3 Neida. hehehehe *smoochyface*

Du vet jeg ELSKER måten du har samlet opp den første på, med begynnelsen og slutten. <3
Bilde Bilde
Brukerens avatar
Isabel Hunter
Galtvortskolens beste medlem

Innlegg Robyn Ayabie » 14 Jan 2010 00:45

Jeg elsker måten du skriver på. Jeg høres jo ut som om jeg tilpasser meg din skrivemåte og later som om jeg ikke gjør det, men jeg får ikke nok av å lese tekster som er sett fra skikkelig pessimistiske synspunkt. Alltid morsommere å lese. Du skriver strålende.
You go to the dentist and they're like «you need your leg amputated»!
Brukerens avatar
Robyn Ayabie
Spøkelse

Innlegg Sine Metu » 14 Jan 2010 18:36

Takk for rosen. C:

"I hate when many people stick together and charge at you like they are trying to kill you or something. It kind of scares me, even though I will never admit to it. I tend to avoid people, because I do not like their disappointment when I haven't changed. People expect me to magically turn into a butterfly and be happy because I'm with them, but the only thing they get is me. An emotionless doll with a mask. God, it sounds so like a cliché when I say it out loud, but it is true. I don't even mind it. As long as I can stay true to myself and my goal it doesn't matter what happens around me. I must sound like a masochist, but it is really true. As long as I can get away, as long as I think about how short of an time there really is until I can get away, I will stay sane. If I am still sane. Sometimes, I doubt it. When I think about my actions or how I react to certain things, I sometimes think I am indeed insane. But I soon realize I am amazingly enough not crazy. An insane person would not think about such things. At least I hope so.

When people come at me, I glare at them. Most of the time, people will stop. I do not know how people can be afraid of a simple glare. But somehow, it works. People seem to think I will hurt them, or that something will happen if they glare back at me. I kind of like it. It's my own defense against people. And if they aren't afraid, I usually silence them with my words. Sometimes it doesn't work. My words don't seem to work on Robyn or Isabel, or others like them. Especially Èamané is immune against it. I wonder why they still hang around with me, even when I say things I know stings.

Maybe this is what they call friendship?"
Sine Metu

Innlegg Eàmané Wesenberg » 14 Jan 2010 23:30

Sine minner meg om Gaara-fanfics av og til <3
Bilde

Hello, my name is Kami
Brukerens avatar
Eàmané Wesenberg
Trollmannsjakkmesteren

Innlegg Sine Metu » 14 Jan 2010 23:42

JEG ELSKER DEG, KAMI. DET DER ER ET AV DE STØRSTE KOMPLIMENTENE JEG HAR FÅTT.
Sine Metu

Innlegg Channe » 20 Jan 2010 18:29

Omg, du er kjempeflink, og nå har jeg som carolin kjempe dårlig samvittighet. xD
men ja, kjempe bra! <333
Brukerens avatar
Channe
Galtvortskolens beste medlem

Innlegg Sine Metu » 24 Jan 2010 15:26

Sometimes, I do not understand how people can be inviduals, and yet be so like in personality and looks.
I see a lot of girls with blond hair, laughing at the same jokes, wearing the same types of clothing in their sparetime, talking about the same, having the same opinions and so on. And yet, they claim that they are inviduals, and should be treated as inviduals. If I had two pens, looking exactly the same, having the same abilities, I would treat them just the same. But pens are not humans, and I think Robyn would scold me for thinking like that. But I can't help it. People are the same to me. As long as they aren't included in my world, they are nothing.

I always get told that I should talk to people more, open up a little, but I don't see the reason why. Why should I talk to strangers, only wanting to gain something from me, when I can rather stay silent? A secret isn't a secret anymore if I tell it to someone. I once had someone I could talk to, but she is long gone now, dead and buried. I miss her. I miss feeling that I matter. In this world, I am just a number, nothing else. I don't think anyone know me as well as they claim to do. Yes, they might know a bit of my personality, and a bit of my history, but I don't belive they know the true me. I am fine with it. I would feel extremely uncomfortable knowing that people knew everything about me. If they did, I probably would have ended this life a long time ago. Sometimes I wonder why I haven't done it already. But everytime I think about death when I'm in one of my little moods, I always think about her, and that she would never wish for my life to end. So I am still here. I won't end it, because that would be a waste of her life. I know she would sacrifice everything she had to keep me safe. I will not let her down. And I know others would be sad, too. Robyn would probably blame herself, as she always does when something comes up. I wonder when she will realise that the choices I take are mine, and that she should stop involving herself so much as she does. I want to tell her that, but I never find the time to do so. Just by knowing me, she gets hurt. I don't like that, but I can't tell her goodbye. She reminds me too much about my sister. I don't know if Èamané would be sad. She is the only other person that I can't read easily. I am sure she carries a mask just like me, but she succedes greater than I do. She is the only person that I find mysterious here. I like her, because I think she is the only person who knows me that well, even if we never can find the time to talk anymore. She is busy with her... things, while I am busy being myself. Clutching my sanity, trying to stay sane.

I think people see what they want to see. As for myself, I don't want to know people. I don't want to see what they really are. I like to think people are shallow, and that I am better off not knowing them. That way no one of us will get hurt.
Sine Metu

Innlegg Robyn Ayabie » 05 Feb 2010 16:27

Aw. Sine er så fin.<3
You go to the dentist and they're like «you need your leg amputated»!
Brukerens avatar
Robyn Ayabie
Spøkelse

Gå til Respons

Hvem er i forumet

Brukere som leser i dette forumet: Ingen registrerte brukere og 23 gjester