Random skrivegreier for Sinus, lulz

Har du noe grafikk du vil vise frem? Eller kanskje en hjemmeside? Noe du vil ha respons på? Vis det fram her!

Re: Random skrivegreier for Sinus, lulz

Innlegg Nelly D. Elanta » 17 Aug 2010 17:44

Daìn skrev:*Random skriveting som Daìn skrev kun for å skrive.*

Jeg likte dette. Du er utrolig flink til å skrive engelsk. Og språket var utrolig lett, liksom. Hihi. Du er flink. Og jeg likte det som stod i den random'e skrivetingen din, også. :D
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, and that's why they call it the present."
Tumblr: http://lookingstupid.tumblr.com/
Brukerens avatar
Nelly D. Elanta
Prefekt

Innlegg Marth Akamatsu » 18 Aug 2010 00:19

I liekz ur styleeeee. Men det vet du allerede, tror jeg. x)
Jeg likte at han ikke var gay, for da jeg leste det, var det sånn "neineinei han er gaaaaay, åååååhhhh så typisk" også var han ikke det. ;PPpPpppPPP
Brukerens avatar
Marth Akamatsu
Professor

Innlegg Sine Metu » 25 Aug 2010 14:20

Enda mer random lulz som bare kom ut fordi... jeg hadde lyst til å skrive.

It seemed like the entire world stopped for a moment when the word left her mouth. It seemed like the entire flow of time just decided to go slowmotion. I could see her face, her beautiful round face with large blue eyes, a small nose and red lips, the same lips that formed the special word. She had always been a beautiful girl, with long brown hair and a slender body. Not sickly thin as most of the girls achieved to be, but normal. She was truly beautiful in that moment, I just wished that time didn't slow me down too. If I could, I would've picked her up in my arms and twirled her around the way she liked, the way that always made her giggle. God, she had such an beautiful laughter. It simply can't be described with words. One small tear trinkled down her cheek, before she turned around. The time decided to make everything go fast, like it regretted the slowness it had previously performed. I didn't make it before she was gone, before she jumped down from the ledge, only to end splattered out on the pavement. I barely had time to close my eyes. Sayonara.

Her last word had been to me, and only me. The rest of the world didn't matter to her, and she didn't mean anything to the world. That was maybe the reason she decided to end it all.

... Woah, suicidehistorie. Hvem har ikke lest en sånn før, eh? <__<' Oh well, skrivekløen bare kom over meg. og jeg liker sayonara, det virker mer spesielt enn bare "goodbye" fordi Sayonara betyr mer sånn langvarig/endelig farvel. <3
Ikke trykk her. Jeg advarte deg, altså.
Sine Metu
Rektor Humlesnurrs yndlingselev

Innlegg Isabel Hunter » 25 Aug 2010 22:22

Daìn skrev:God, she had such an beautiful laughter. It simply can't be described with words.

Du må skrive i samme tense hele tiden, og tensen du bruker i resten av teksten er past, så her burde det vært "It simply couldn't be described with words."
Daìn skrev:The time decided to make everything go fast, like it regretted the slowness it had previously performed.

Jeg ELSKER dette bildet. Det er sort of en klisjé, men du bruker den bra, og den er beskrevet med god språklig variasjon fra den klassiske "Then, as if to make up for stopping, time started running twice as fast."-ishe. Og jeg går ut fra at du mente "Then time", og ikke "The time". x) Litt usikker på om det kanskje burde være "Then, time blabla", men then again så er jeg major kommanerd, så whatever.
Alt i alt, godt skrevet. (:
Bilde Bilde
Brukerens avatar
Isabel Hunter
Galtvortskolens beste medlem

Innlegg Sine Metu » 25 Aug 2010 22:37

Fwi <3

Jeg mente *Then :D (SELVFØLGELIG MENTE JEG DET RIKTIGE, halloooo xD)

Akkurat det der med nåtid og fortid må jeg skjerpe meg på, har en tedens til å blande dem C:
Sine Metu

Innlegg Isabel Hunter » 25 Aug 2010 22:42

Du er ikke alene. x) Jeg har en tendens til å ombestemme meg midt i, og så må jeg omskrive alle verbene, og da er det lett å glemme noen.
Bilde Bilde
Brukerens avatar
Isabel Hunter
Galtvortskolens beste medlem

Innlegg Sine Metu » 26 Aug 2010 22:53

SINESAK FAKTISK ;D Lenge siden jeg har emokiddet.

I'm sure of one thing at the moment, and that is that my former self would have loathed the person I've become. Well, not only that, I'm sure he would've hit me. Hard. With a plastic shovel. Or he would've laughed at me, because I'm not the one I used to be. I'm only a patethic shell of my former self. Heck, I don't even like the person I've become. It's his fault. His fault for changing me, changing the way I think and act. Sometimes I hate him for it, even if it isn't his fault. Not directly his fault, anyway. God, I can't even be mad at him for long. Even if he goes away for long periods without even telling me beforehand so that I wouldn't roam the hallways in hopes of catching a glimt of him. Before, I would find an empty place where I could be left alone, but now I find myself heading off to the Great Hall in case he's back and sitting there waiting for me. I know I won't find him there now. He's not here, he's almost never here. I find it ironic that he claims that I am his, when he never is around to make sure of that. I don't even dare to tell him that Shinya is always around and tries to... well, molest me. He would be furious. I find that ridiculous, but he gets in one of those dangerous moods it's like he isn't himself anymore. I find that little streak of possesiveness attractive when he's calm but still not letting me go. I wonder what the hell is wrong with me.

I don't hate him at the moment. I hate myself. But somehow I find it amusing that even I get weak from something as patethic as this. Maybe this is proof that we humans truly are weak creatures, and have no choice to do anything else than submit to our desires. Love. People all around me talk about love like it's something holy and sacred. That is a lot of bullshit. I don't find this meaningless relationship good at all. But even if it is meaningless, I still can't end it. I guess I'm afraid to be alone again. He knows me in a way nobody else knows me, and in one way that is frightening. But it would be more frightening to lose him, and be left alone in that cold, numbing darkness again and lock away my emotions, only feeling empty. If I was going to be icky, I would describe him as the light to my darkness, but I won't, because only girls that haven't lost their virginity or is the writer of Twilight or another crappy book would use that description. The most scary part about him is that he sees through me. Others see me as a closed book, while he can read me like I was his own diary. Yes, I think I've changed. Before, I would never let myself be dependant of another human being. Before, I would never seek others out and go out of my way to find him. Before, nobody could see through the carefully placed mask I always wear to hide my true self. Before, I hadn't experienced anything like this.

I guess loving Lascelle Smythes even makes a wretch like me change into something better, even if I don't exactly approve of it myself.

Lenge siden jeg har skrevet sånn tankespinn fra Sines synspunkt. Og ja, jeg har latt være å bruke Lascelles navn i teksten. Fordiii..... Jeg ville det sånn.
Sine Metu

Innlegg sesica » 27 Aug 2010 16:35

Awesome. Jeg mener det, du er flink til å skrive. Jeg ble skikkelig dratt inn i teksten, og overså blinkende msn-vinduer mens jeg leste.
Sina - Caine - Maximillian
sesica
Gygrids yndling

Innlegg Sine Metu » 31 Aug 2010 21:37

Dreaming of Summer

Sometimes when the winter is extra cold in this foreign land, I dream about home. Home is where the summer seems to never end, and winter is only a light puff of white snow that disappears after a short amount of time. I remember how my sisters and I would scream of joy and jump into the middle of that frozen luxury that only remained for such a short time. Then spring and summer would arrive, and we would forget all about the almost foreign snow untill the next time Mister Winter came to visit. Here, it is almost as if winter never ends. Now I know how spoiled we were at that time.

I miss those light summergarments we wore. They were not necessarily made for keeping us warm, but to hold a mans gaze for a bit longer. They were colorful and with embroderies. Here, they wear thick clothes with fur, not even dresses. They only wear what is necessary for withstanding the awful and biting cold. When I first arrived to this strange country, they made fun of me for not being able to withstand the cold for long. Even the children were able to be out in the cold longer than I, and their bodies are smaller and less warm than mine. Now, I can spend hours outside in the snow, sitting still and watch the snow fall slowly down to the ground, remembering almost forgotten moments from my past.

I miss home, where the inhabitants of my city always was softspoken and kind to me. But I have to wonder, did they ever speak to me without a thought behind it? Here, in my beloved prison which I have come to hate so strongly, yet love so passionately, they have no motivations behind their words. Their speech and actions may come out as crude and unpolite, but they speak with their heart and soul. If you were born with a rather large nose, they will tell you so directly if it is ever brought up, then tell you about your other fine qualities. They never judge one from the distance like where I was brought up. Having a big nose or a scar if you were a small child would almost ensure that you would be left alone, and have to watch the other children play with other children from a distance. Children are not cruel, but their parents are often so. They tell their children who they should play with, and who they should leave to themselves simply because the outside is far more important for them, and relationships with other families are social game of manipulation, only to get a better standing with the nobels.

Here, people speak with their heart rather than their minds, and even if that causes some uproar or a barbrawl, this is a city where people have close and warm bonds to eachother even if this city is as cold as ice. If one unlucky man looses his house to a fire, people will come to his aid at once. Back in my old city, we would shake our heads and pity the poor soul, but never do anything for him.

While I admire my old home for its beauty and this one for its amazing warmth in this incredible cold, I cannot seem to decide if I have made the right choice. Should I have stayed and taken the consequences? Or did I do the right thing by leaving? I do not know. I will probably never know.

All I know is this; I am free to love whomever I want. No man or woman will tie me down as they tried to tie me down in my former home. Here I am respected as a person, as a human and as a invidual being. Here I can simply be myself. But what is really the best? Being grey in a colorful world, or colorful in a grey world? I do not know this, and I doubt that I ever will. But not knowing is okay, as long as I can stay true to myself.

... Storygreie. Som jeg bare randomly begynte å skrive. xD
Sist endret av Sine Metu den 01 Sep 2010 00:05, endret 2 ganger.
Sine Metu

Innlegg Shinya Sano » 31 Aug 2010 23:50

<3

no, really
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
"When I see you, I grow sick in my stomach"
"And when I see you, I get happy in my pants"
"I didn't know you were interrested in men..."
"YOU'RE A MAN?"_____________________________- Beautiful Killers, by Reiyayel