SE HER. Og responder meg.

Har du noe grafikk du vil vise frem? Eller kanskje en hjemmeside? Noe du vil ha respons på? Vis det fram her!

Re: I just wanna show you guys something

Innlegg Ivory Yovaile » 27 Aug 2010 17:13

Du skriver brrrrra. :3 Likte det jeg leste.
bro you look so cute right now. dude you are so fucking adorable
Brukerens avatar
Ivory Yovaile
Ungarsk hornsvans

Innlegg Leah Kiowa Laurence » 27 Aug 2010 17:46

Oh, den historien er nydelig. Aner ikke hvor mange ganger jeg leste den første gang du ga meg papirene. OG SÅ STOLT DU VAR SELV!
EKTE KULHET SERVERT PÅ SØLVFAT
Brukerens avatar
Leah Kiowa Laurence
Basilisken i Mysteriekammeret

Innlegg sesica » 27 Aug 2010 23:21

HAHAHAHA. Takk, folkens. Jeg vil gjerne ha noen flere lesere før jeg fortsetter med å legge ut Caine-fortellingen. :3
Sina - Caine - Maximillian
sesica
Gygrids yndling

Innlegg Moe Alice Rainfall » 28 Aug 2010 00:35

jeg leser. ut med den
(du får lov og kalle meg Mari)
Brukerens avatar
Moe Alice Rainfall
Psykoblokkhåndterer

Innlegg sesica » 29 Aug 2010 00:41

Half an hour later, Caine walked into the church. The small stone-made church was full of people and, for some stupid reason; he felt that everyone was watching him. He found his place in the front of the church and sat down. Lyndia and Dimitri sat behind him and it looked like Lyndia already had tears in her eyes. - “You dropped the tie?” she asked right into his ear. Caine lent away from her and nodded without looking at her.
He was watching Edilio, who was standing beside the priest looked a bit nervous. Good, Caine thought angrily. This was definitively not the place he wanted to be right now. Or ever. He thought Greek-orthodox marriage was some stupid shit, and he thought Maria felt that way too. Half the people on Maria's side of his family refused to show up in the church because Edilio was orthodox. Caine didn't liked it either but his mom was going to marry that man, so he had to be there.
Caine was taking religion really serious. He truly believed, – like all of his Greek friends and family, - in the old Olympian gods.
- “Thank Aphrodite for Maria's husband,” Lyndia murmured behind him after the priest had said his words. When Caine looked at Edilio and Maria, he had to admit that his mom looked beautiful in her white dress. He couldn't deny that she even looked happy, holding hands with Edilio and hugging her sister. Maria searched after her son's eyes, and when she found them, Caine tried to send her a smile. He did not seem to care if he failed.

Pleaseplease, kritikk og kommentarer, takk. Takk for positiv tilbakemelding, folk!
sesica
Gygrids yndling

Innlegg Daniella V. Frances » 29 Aug 2010 00:46

Flinkflinkflink! Menmen, lengre avsnitt neste gang, plz. Liker å lese det 8D
BAZINGA
Brukerens avatar
Daniella V. Frances
De Vises Stein

Innlegg Moe Alice Rainfall » 29 Aug 2010 01:09

flink jente c;
Brukerens avatar
Moe Alice Rainfall
Psykoblokkhåndterer

Innlegg sesica » 04 Sep 2010 01:10

Mer av Maria's Wedding, værsågod. Kommenter 'a.

The party after wards was so long. Caine hated the meal, and all the speeches. Now he sat alone and watched Dimitri dance with Maria. He didn't know where Lyndia was at the moment; she was probably dancing with somebody too. Edilio came towards Caine and sat down some inches from him. “Caine, please. Can I talk to you?” he asked in a gentle tone. Caine did not answered; he just nodded.

- “I know that you don't like me. I'm not gonna ask you to like me either but can't you be friendly to your mom? She hates that you are staying at Dimitri's. We both want you to live with us.” Caine let him talk. Of course he knew this already. He watched the man who sat beside him. Edilio was not quite as tall as Caine but he had the typical Greek look, like almost everybody else who was there.

- “No,“ he said and saw the disappointed look in Edilio's face. “I don't want to live with you. To be honest, I am happy for Maria but that do not changes anything. I don't like you, and I'm not going to share house with you.” Caine's voice was loud and he did not hid that he was angry.

Edilio sighted and closed his eyes for some seconds, before he opened his mouth again. “Okay but please, just listen to me. Both of us know how much you mean for Maria -” Caine broke him of there and raised his voice, so loud that people turned their head to watch. “YOU DON'T KNOW HER AT ALL!” Suddenly, Maria was beside Edilio. – “Shut up, Caine. We’re married and I’m not going to let you ruin my wedding!”

Everyone was watching them but Caine did not care. He took a deep breath in an attempt to calm him self down. The man who now was his stepfather just stood there and looked stupidly at him. Caine turned around to walk away but Maria stoped him. Half of Caine’s temperament descented from Maria, so he knew he was not the only one who could get pretty angry. Caine was right, but this time Maria’s face didn’t looked angry at all. It was even worse; she looked like she was going to cry. Caine did not looked at her, his angry eyes were up on Edilio. – “Please, Maria. Don’t cry,” Edilio begged her helpless.

Caine had never seen his mom weep before and now it felt like someone had punched him right in the face. He studied Maria’s tearful face and opned his mouth again.
sesica
Gygrids yndling

Innlegg Moe Alice Rainfall » 06 Sep 2010 16:37

flinke flink c:
Brukerens avatar
Moe Alice Rainfall
Psykoblokkhåndterer

Innlegg Florence Moreau » 10 Sep 2010 15:03